Please reference below as the most common reason why your credit card is getting decline:
- Address Verification: our credit card processing uses an address verification system which verifies your address you have with your credit card company. Ensure you are inputting only the 5 digit zip code. This happens sometimes, too, especially if you’ve moved and your information changed. Here are some areas to look for — all of which you can update by visiting your Billing setting
- Incorrect expiration date: Review the expiration date on your credit card. If your card expired, add an up-to-date credit card to your account, and assign it to be your primary form of payment.
- Incorrect credit card number: Check that the credit card number is correct and up-to-date.
- Incorrect billing address and phone number: Does the telephone number and billing address you gave for your credit card including zip code match those that your credit card company has? Either edit the credit card details on your Billing settings page (under the Billing tab), or contact your credit card company to change the address and phone number associated with your card.
Ensure to correspond with your Credit Card Company to verify your address correctly.
- Different Shipping Address: If your shipping address is different from your billing address. Do NOT click “update your address” and change it to your shipping address, this will decline your card. Rather, click “Add a new Shipping Address” this is where to input your shipping address. Please note that orders going to a different address other than billing will be delayed and will require you to verify your credit card. Please click Shipping Policy for more details.
- Your card reached its limit: All cards have limits. Here’s how certain kinds can cause a decline.
- Your credit card limit was reached (insufficient funds): Check your credit limit. You may have reached your daily or total credit card limit on the day we tried to charge your card. If this is the case, ask your credit card company to increase your limit. The charge exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single charge: Check the maximum amount your card can be charged at a single time. If the declined charge is higher than this amount, try asking your credit card company to increase the limit. You can also enter a new credit card with a higher limit.
- Your card reached the maximum number of charges allowed in a period: Check how many times your card can be charged in a given time period. If you’ve reached this amount, you can make a payment with a different form of payment. You can also talk to your bank about increasing this limit or wait until your card can be charged again.
- Your card doesn’t accept charges from an online source: Check to see if your card allows online transactions. If it doesn’t, talk to your credit card company about allowing online charges Or, use a different card as your primary form of payment.
- International Billing address: Our System will decline ALL orders with an International billing address. Please visit International shipping for details regarding International orders.
This refers to our stock item order that cannot be filled immediately. It is not currently available but the estimated delivery date is set. You can place the order to be sent at a later date upon it’s arrival.
It depends on the exact back order items availability. In most cases, the expected shipping date will be listed as you select that particular item.
We offer local pickup in our Warehouse located in Rockville, MD.
Pickup Time: Mon-Fri 11 am to 4 pm EST excluding public holiday. You will receive an email notification when your order has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Note: Pickup is ONLY available for confirmed and paid orders. To avoid delay, make sure your shipping address is the same as your billing even though you are requesting a pick-up order. MD Tax applied upon checkout no matter the billing address.
All orders are processed through our website; we do not support phone order at this time.
Our secure online ordering system is available 24hrs for your convenience. You can also check out via Paypal if you wish.
However, we are available normal business hours to answer any question/concern you may have.
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Friday (Excluding Holidays)
10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
Make sure to check out our Order, Shipping and Return FAQ detail page.
Most customer service questions and comments are handled via e-mail. All questions are usually answered promptly. Please do take a moment to go through our website, you may find the answer to most of your question there.
If you must speak to a representative, feel free to email us your phone number and the best time to reach you. One of our representatives will be in touch during normal business hours.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Yes, we do! Please note that we only accept Western Union or Bank Transfer for all international orders. Please view our International Shipping Policy.
Same Day Shipping is for all confirmed orders received by 2 pm EST (Monday – Friday, excluding Holidays). Orders are then shipped according to your shipping preference. We will contact you and give you the estimated ship date if your order is out of stock. Be sure to view our detailed Shipping policy.