One problem many women face when using extensions is how to apply hair extensions in short thin hair! I know it can be quite a hassle clipping it on and making the hair look natural and beautiful, but not to worry. There are easy ways on how you can apply hair extensions no matter the type of hair you have. So read on as I show you how to put in hair piece and get a beautiful hairstyle people will love!
How to Apply Hair Extensions in Short Thin Hair
Here are the steps you should follow for you to know how to put in hair piece. Take note that I mention wefts, which also means hair extensions!
You Are Going To Need:
• Complete set of Clip-in
• Soft brush
Now follow these steps on how to apply clip in hair extensions in short thin hair:
1. Make a solid base for your extensions by teasing your roots of the area you’ll be clipping it on. When finding where to clip your extensions, it’s best to place it anywhere below the line of your eyebrows. Brush your hair and tangles as well to make the outcome look more natural. The rubber band trick is also another method to ensure the clips stay on!
2. Now clip your hair up, letting thin sections of your hair stay down. Brush the hair extension you’ll be using with a soft paddle brush before putting it on.
3. Find the center of your head then clip the three-clip weft into your hair’s roots, clipping to it as close as possible. Do the same with the left and right sides of your hair.
4. Begin with the small four-clip weft by separating another thin section of your hair above the first weft you clipped on. Again, be sure to brush your wefts and find the center of your head to clip it on. Do the same with the larger four clip weft, but clipping it in from above your ear line.
5. Separate another thin section of your hair two inches below your head’s crown, clipping the rest up. With the other three-clip weft you have left, brush it out and find the center of your head to clip it on, to be followed by the other side clips.
6. Lastly, the smaller wefts are left, which are two 2-clip wefts and four 1-clip wefts. These add more volume around the sides of your hair and have everything blend naturally.
To clip these on, separate a section of your hair two inches above the ear, clipping the rest of your hair away from the area. Apply the two-clip weft near the hairline (about two inches away from it) and then another clip closer to behind the head.
For the one-clip wefts, separate a section of your hair above the two-clip wefts. Clip the wefts near the roots and apply any extra wefts to areas that need more volume. And you’re done!
Applying hair extensions on hair isn’t just about how you clip it on. Now that you know how to apply clip in hair extensions in short thin hair, you will need the best hair extension company to provide you quality hair extensions as well.
When choosing the best extensions, make sure that you invest in something comfortable and with the strength made to last. Clip in extensions, help lengthen and increase your hair volume quickly.
No matter the occasion, be it prom hair or wedding hair, make the right investment with natural-looking hair extensions for a beautiful and memorable event.
Knowing how to apply clip in hair extensions in short, thin hair is an important thing to learn so you won’t have to hassle yourself attempting to style your hair while keeping it natural and beautiful. But of course, it also boils down to purchasing from the right hair extension company. So whether you’re preparing your wedding hair or prom hair for the big night, try this method and enjoy a beautiful hairstyle with a lovely romantic makeup look that will surely catch eyes!
Need More Hair & Beauty Care Guide from us?
SUBSCRIBE To Our Newsletter and be the first to know!